Before submitting anything on this site please read the following:
1. For your protection, we do not store your details on our servers.
2. Your details will NOT be shared with any other companies or organisations.
3. You agree to receiving emails from David Broadway that may contain promotions, offers and other information regarding this website.
4. Survey questions and answers are only used for statical information.
5. Online orders may only be cancelled within the first 2hrs of placing the order. After hereby payment must be made for the full total of the order placed.
The release of any work undertaken by David Broadway must be paid within full before the release of any photographs. Any companies that have accounts must settle within 7days of the specified date.
David Broadway reserves the right to withhold any photographs and/or work that has not been settled.
Payment of photo shoots must be paid on or before the day of the shoot.
This also includes any extra cost, makeup artist, hair, stylist and studio hire.
David Broadway requires a deposit upon ordering prints, undertaking touchup / photoshop work to images after which the remainder must be settled before photos are released.
David Broadway reserves the right to withhold any photographs and/or work that has not been settled.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long does it take to get my order?
Once your order has been placed online via our online ordering system the images will be processed within 1-2days of ordering and will be sent to print. Depending on what you order your order will become available for pickup between 5days – 2weeks
What is the price & size of the prints?
The up-to-date price list is keep on the price page
David Broadway requires a deposit upon ordering after which the remainder must be settled before photos are released.
PAYMENT: All orders placed need to be paid in full prior to receiving the order. If an order has been mistakenly sent or incomplete you will need to contact David within 24hrs. Credit Card (Surcharge of 2.5% applies), Direct Deposit, Cheque, or Pay on Pickup.
If you want the photos posted you will need to pay in full via Credit Card, Direct Deposit or mail in a Cheque/Money Order. Cheques have to be cleared before the order is dispatched. Payment for orders should be done within 7days of the invoice date. Postage may incur a maximum of $7.00.*
INVOICE & COPY OF ORDER: Once received you will get a copy of your order sent to your email address including an invoice for payment. You will receive a copy of your order within 48hours after submitting your order online. (Mon-Fri Ex. weekends).
ORDER TURN AROUND: The turn around for processing your order can be up to 14 days.
ADVERTS: To receive an offer advertised you must put the offer number/description within the comments box when ordering. Offers can be refused at anytime. David Broadway reserves the right to cancel, reject and disregard any advert offers without notice.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Any additional charges incurred, will be recovered from applicant.
- No additional traveling expenses will be incurred unless previously stated.
- David Broadway will recover the cost of accommodation expenses and petrol where ceremony is at a distance of 50 km total there and back from Perth/CBD.
- It may be necessary to travel on the evening prior to the wedding to avoid traffic and other problems also it may be necessary to stay overnight where a wedding runs late. The cost of accommodation shall be reimbursed from the client with regards to late and distant weddings.
- Food and beverages must be provided to all accompanying photographers where attendance is over 5 hrs.
- This document has been provided in electronic and/or printed format for the client to keep.
- Final agreed package amount would depend on the precise requirements of the applicant.
- A Booking fee and deposit of 25% is made payable to David Broadway at the time of booking, once cleared, David Broadway will be the sole photographer for your day and will not book any other weddings on that day.
- The deposit is non refundable.
- The final balance for the photographic service is payable 1 month prior to the wedding date; it is your responsibility to pay your photographer when monies are due.
- Payments are non refundable.
- All prices and packages are subject to change without notice. Prices are adjusted periodically; future bookings will be priced at the time of booking.
- Future re-orders will be charged at the present days prices.
- Bounced cheques shall incur a $20.00 charge.
- David Broadway cannot hold your date without the deposit.
- Postage charges will apply where necessary.
- Additional DVD/CD copy will apply at $50.00 per disc.
- Photography time over the agreed time will be charged at $200 an hour and invoiced to the client, payable within 7 days.
- David Broadway shall be the exclusive photographer retained by client.
- Family and friends are permitted to take photographs as long as they do not disturb or disrupt or interfere with photographer’s duties.
- The photographer has the right to kindly ask the person obstructing to refrain from doing so, in order for David Broadway to carry on his duties. It is a good idea if your guests are aware of this before hand.
- It is our duty to provide you with a unique service.
- Any breach of this agreement will constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to the photographer.
- David Broadway reserves the right to use your images for any form of advertising to promote their company. Web based promotions, brochures, galleries competitions apply.
- Clients should be aware that colour dyes in photography might fade or discolour over a period of time due to inherent quality of dyes and insufficient care and preservation of prints and albums.
- The photographer will not be held responsible for damage of albums and prints that were dispatched undamaged.
- The photographer will not be liable for degradation of images due to poor handling and insufficient care.
- All albums need to be kept at room temperature, stored in a box; away from heat and direct sunlight all listed will reduce the life of your album and images. The photographer accepts no liability.
- If the photographer(s) are unable to fulfill the role of wedding photographer on the day due to any unforeseen circumstances, a full re-fund will be given to client but no further liability will be sought with respect to agreement.
- If client cancels no refund shall be given due to loss of business. If a client cancels after wedding photography services have been paid, no refund shall be given. We would not be able to book another wedding in such little time.
- Should a client reschedule his/her wedding date, they should inform David Broadway in writing. This will be classed as a cancellation and a new booking form would need to be drawn up. Payments made will not be refunded. If rescheduling is necessary prior to this then your deposit can be transferred to your selected date. Should a cancellation happen, no monies would be re-funded. In the event of a scheduled wedding not taking place due to unforeseen circumstances, no money will be re-funded. Should the client then wish to re-schedule the wedding, then this is seen as a new booking. Full payment is required.
- This limitation shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged, lost, stolen, camera malfunction or any other damage without fault of David Broadway.
- David Broadway cannot be held responsible for images and photography sessions being disrupted by adverse/unfavorable weather conditions.
- David Broadway shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of your package.
- David Broadway may substitute photographers to take photographs at your wedding, in the event of photographer’s illness. If substitute photographers are available to cover wedding photography, then no liability will be accepted from David Broadway.
- All re-orders shall be an extension of this contract.
- All re-orders must be paid for in full prior to orders being dispatched.
- David Broadway will not be held responsible for the lack of coverage caused by the bride and groom, wedding party, guests, not being on time or interfering or restricting the photographer’s duty.
- David Broadway will not be held responsible for the church, reception, hotel etc having restrictions that prevent images being taken.
- The photographer cannot guarantee any specific image nor incorporate any specific background or group arrangement.
- The photographer will not be held responsible for customer disappointment of agreed album and images as long as they are technically acceptable and will face no liability.
- Any announcement made that will affect your photography and the day, timings, venues etc should be notified as soon as possible in writing to David Broadway.
- Any circumstances not bought to our attention that affect the out come of the wedding photography will not be the responsibility of David Broadway.
- A map should be provided if necessary to prevent photographer getting lost, contact details of all vendors should be provided. David Broadway will not be held responsible for being mis-informed.
- Due to technical processing, David Broadway cannot guarantee exact colour matching.
- All digital cosmetic enhancements shall require written authorisation. Which shall be required before printing commences.
- David Broadway cannot be responsible for print selection errors whether re-prints or album prints.
- We will take no responsibility for albums that have incorrect images due to client error a charge will be made for re- prints.
- David Broadway cannot be responsible for the damage to DVD’s provided, appropriate care is the client’s responsibility.
- All albums, proofs, disks etc should be collected in person from David Broadway.
- David Broadway accepts no responsibility for the reliability of the post. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of mail, prints, albums frames and disks etc that are sent through the post. A courier service can be arranged; payable by the client.
- It is advisable that you make a copy of your booking form for your own benefit.
- David Broadway may take no responsibility for the slight colour change from proofing to final completed images. Under no circumstances can we guarantee that the colour of the proofs supplied and the colour of the final images in the book will be exactly the same. In most cases, due to the fact that the proofs are, as most of you know, PROOFS and not final hand-printed photos, the quality of our images will exceed the quality of the proofs supplied, due to the work of colour correction, density, colour balance and sharpness individually applied to them at the time of design. To colour-match the machine and monitor that prints the proofs with the Macs and monitors of the designers, the machine and monitor of the photographer and/or the clients that view the preview, and the machine and monitor of the server in our Lambda Durst printer would be simply impossible. Furthermore, printing the same image on different types of paper also results in variations in colour. Clients must therefore be prepared to accept a reasonable degree of shifting in colours. We will NOT replace books due to slight differences in colour, as this is not considered to be a manufacturing fault. The good news is that nearly all our clients are more than happy with the quality of output, and in fact many have noticed that there are images in the books that look far better than the proofs supplied - however we feel compelled to make this official disclaimer in order to prevent possible misunderstandings. Page Layouts and manipulations have different colour tones to that in the proofing. Page and Images need to compliment, so a colour change maybe necessary.
- David Broadway takes no responsibility for the deterioration of photographs and albums due to improper care and handling. All albums should be stored in a box, in a dark cool area away from heat and direct sunlight.
- All of the above agreements apply to all of our work and albums.
- Terms and conditions may change at any time.
Copyright © 2003 – 2009 davidbroadway.com.au
All Rights Reserved
All photographs by David Broadway are protected by copyright law. No image may be used, edited, reproduced, transferred, published or distributed in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior written permission from the artist.