Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation
Our COVIDSafe Plan & Policies
Updated: 30th May 2020
DAVID BROADWAY PTY LTD
A message from David Broadway, Director of DAVID BROADWAY PTY LTD, ACN: 627 298 097.
Please note - Our photography company remains fully operational for business as usual.
During these uncertain times with COVID-19 pandemic, we have been following the situation closely and are keeping abreast of government guidelines.
- Photoshoots: All work to continue during these upcoming weeks will be required to confirm company policies and declarations.
- Meetings: All non-essential meetings will be conducted via phone or Zoom.us video meeting.
- Contact: Keeping human-to-human contact to a minimum we won't be shaking hands or making any other physical contact.
- Hygiene: Our studio provides hand sanitiser available at our main office foyer, please do help yourselves when you come to our office.
- Cleanliness: We will be wiping down every meeting room table and armchair rests after every meeting along with cleaning door handles every day.
All bookings that are to continue during this time will receive a confirmation message via email and/or text message 24hrs before to confirm we (the photographer/s within our company) are healthy and well fit for the job. We also expect your reply to confirm yourself, staff, company and all the people involved with the job are healthy and safe the day before.
COVID-19 Safety Plan & Self Declaration
We have the COVIDSafe app installed by the Australian Government to help keep the community safe from coronavirus (COVID-19). Together, let’s help stop the spread and keep ourselves and each other healthy.
All clients and customers must fill out the declaration when entering the building. Click here: COVIDSafe Contact Logbook
- Do you have the following symptom(s) in the past few days, Fever (37.5 deg C or higher), Cough, Body aches, Sore throat, Trouble breathing or significant flue like symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days?
- Have you been out of Western Australia in the past 14 days?
- Do you have anyone living in or visiting your home that has travelled from outside WA in the last 14 days?
Small business needs your business
Small businesses across Western Australia are the lifeblood of our communities, and right now they need your business to keep them going during this difficult time.
For more information visit the How you can support small business.
Social distancing and hygiene
Social distancing is integral to help limit the risk of COVID-19 coronavirus spreading throughout the community.
Social distancing includes:
- Stay home if you're sick. Do not go to work or school.
- The studio room has been reduced to a maximum of two people.
- We minimise all unnecessary contact, no touch corporate headshots, we have mirrors and see your photos on-screen during the shoot.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Payment, Tap and Pay instead of cash or bank transfer.
For more information visit Australian Government advice for social distancing.
First released statement (20 March 2020):